We are looking for a coder that help on fixing a couples of issues in the development of a CMS. The coder is required to know:
- PHP (using CodeIgniter).
- MySQL 5.5.
- Know how to work with Version Control (preferably Git and Github).
- Linux administration (using CLI)
The developer will have the tasks to help us:
- Fix some issues and small bugs in the system.
- Add features as explained in a project manager software.
- Improve the system capabilities and performance.
- Configure the Github connection with the server Development (if possible, at least give a different perspective of the issue :p).
The CMS is based in CodeIgniter and uses PHP, MySQL and jQuery. When reply please let me know the number of hours you will be available, and your portfolio.