We have an existing extranet site developed in PHP with MySQL backend. We require new reports to be developed for the website and the existing reports to be enhanced. Some reports and functions will be required to be added to the system. We will provide login details to the existing system and more detailed information when you did. Based on your experience detailed in your initial response and the quality of your initial response we will choose a few developers with which we wish to communicate on this project. During this communications process we will determine the developer/s we wish to work with. We recommend you do not bid an amount until you have a grasp of our full requirements.
1) Daily communication/update on project status.
2) Good, prompt communication,
3) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
4) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition must have installation details for the Buyer's environment.
5) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
6) Installation documentation (assistance with installation where required)
7) List of tables, folders and files that can be removed from the current system (ie. no longer needed)
8) Brief outline/document on how the system works (has been put together)
Fedora, MySQL, PHP