I have a half-completed dynamic site that I need finished very quickly. You will be building on top of the code that my previous developer wrote. The site connects customers with service providers in a specific industry. Customer accounts have access to different planning tools like budgeting, calendar, notes, making favorites lists, and messaging. Service providers can create and edit listings (free and paid through PayPal), including media galleries with pictures and linked YouTube/Vimeo videos. I believe a lot of the code has already been written, so the main thing should be connecting the different pieces to work with one another, debugging, and working on the UI/UX to make that exactly as I need it.
The following areas are crucial for the project:
- no complete page refreshes - transitions done with jQuery;
- speed and lightweight - information is preloaded if necessary and there is no waiting to load;
- mobile compatibility so it can be viewed correctly on stock iOS and Android browsers;
- security considerations, because there is some financial info involved in the Budget sections - not sure whether SSL is appropriate for the entire site or whatever else that involves;
- video player needs to properly resize different media (video/pictures) without distortion so it needs to keep the aspect ratio; same for site background, which will feature rotating pictures;
- SEO-optimized URLs
- history states
- complete documentation of how things are done for future reference.
Also, daily progress reports and code updates will be absolutely required - demo via videoconferencing or possibly email. Unfortunately my past experience in that respect is very poor, so missed reports will mean contract cancellation and negative feedback. Please do not express interest in this project if you cannot absolutely guarantee availability for daily progress reports.
Please PM me with interest and we can chat about the project in more detail.