We are looking for someone to install and configure and customize a Vicidial predictive dialer and CRM, with all the features. It will be a 50 Seat Project
Consultant must configure SIP / VOIP so that Vicidial is working properly.
We will be using the dialer for blended dialing and projects.
We will get all the required hardware you specify.
We plan on using the same consultant for maintenance and other project installs if the test goes well.
70% of the payment will be given once the job is completed and working. The remaining 30% will be given to you after the 10 days of testing. You will have to give 10 days free support for testing and removing any bugs.
If you do not agree on the terms mentioned above, please DON'T waste your time and DON'T bid. If you succeed completing this project, we hope to eventually use the same consultant when we expand and for ongoing maintenance and support. Eventually we hope to have seven to eight Vicidial dialers up and running if testing goes well.
Only consultants with previous experience on Vicidial are accepted. Please include the number of remote or Onsite install of Vicidial, CRM etc you completed successfully.
Along with your bid, mention what codecs will be provided in order to attain good voice quality.
Also we will take any suggestions on how best to proceed with the project from experienced consultants biding on the project.