We need 5 php files that connect to Magento's API and performs the following in conjunction with mySQL:
1) GET New Magento Orders
- Get All orders with status of PROCESSING from Magento
- INSERT into a mySQL database: (
OrderID, OrderDate, SKU, Quantity, GiftMessage, DisplayableComment, DeliveryServiceLevel, AddressName, AddressFieldOne, AddressFieldTwo, AddressFieldThree, AddressCity, AddressCountryCode, AddressStateOrRegion, AddressPostalCode, AddressPhoneNumber)
- Orders with multiple items in one order INSERTED as separate line, but with same Order ID and order number
- Create Shipping Service Level Mapping, i.e. UPS, USPS Ground = "Standard"; UPS/FedEx 2nd Day Air = Expedited; Overnight = Priority. This is to map Magento's various shipping service levels into 3 standardized shipping service levels
2) UDATE Magento Orders
- Query mySQL database for Orders marked as SHIPPING
- Update corresponding Magento Order via API, add shipping comments into Customer Comment, trigger "visible on front end" and "Notify customer" email with updated shipping comments.
- Update Magento Order status to "SHIPPING"
3) COMPLETE Magento Orders
- Query mySQL, GET orders marked as SHIPPED
- Update corresponding Magento Order via API, Add Shipper, tracking number (from MySQL DB), set order to COMPLETE, trigger customer email notification
4) Export Magento Inventory to MySQL
- Get SKU, QTY, Status from Magento, INSERT into a MySQL database
5) Manage Magento Inventory Levels
- UPDATE Magento stock QTY via API FROM MySQL database
Looking for a quick turnaround. You can develop them in your own dev environment (using standard Magento variable names and WSDL protocols) or use ours whichever is faster for you. We can supply the mySQL database and tables.
Thanks for bidding.
Đã trao cho:
12 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $543 cho công việc này
Hello, 10+ years exp full time freelancer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.