- Allow customers to see a description of the tax used to calculate the price in Magento right below the pricing on the product detail page
Includes Tax "A", from state "B"
Hint: See attached PPTX. It's a LOT simpler to view the result that to explain it by text.
- For each tax rate, there should be a text field to associated to it to provide the appropriate description (a "Tax_Description")
- if a certain price was calculated using Tax Rule "A", then the Tax description for that Tax rule should be shown below the price on the detailed product page
- If store has several different languages, admin should allow to configure a "Tax_Description" for each language available. (view PPTX attached)
- configuration should be done on the admin panel
View attached file for details on the desired output.