we are looking for a magento checkout module for an existing plattform for product recommendations. we can provide a detailed API description for this plattform.
you should have deep experience with magento modules and the zend framework.
From the user’s point of view, the plattforms concept can be illustrated using the following example:
1. Alice, a customer of the PetStore online shop, publishes information on her purchase in her social networks. The recommendation consists of two messages: An individual message, written by Alice, and a benefit message provided by the PetStore, describing the benefit Alice’s buddies will receive when making a purchase in the PetStore based on the recommendation. Each message contains a link.
2. Bob, a friend („buddy”) of Alice, sees the recommendation in Alice’s social network feed.
3. Bob clicks the link included in the recommendation.
4. Bob is redirected to the PetStore website and makes a purchase.
5. Bob obtains the promised benefit from the PetStore, e.g. a free unit of food for Bob’s pet.
6. Alice obtains a commission, e.g. 5% of the total amount of Bob’s purchase, which is wired directly to her bank account.
The following tasks are mandatory to integrate a shop into the platform:
• Provide a web page showing the current benefit
• Integrate the sobu publishing service into the checkout process
• Integrate the pay-per-sale tracking service into the checkout process
• Integrate the plattforms publishing service into the customer’s order history
• Integrate the plattforms publishing service into the order confirmation e-mail
API general information
Within the „Publish Purchase” use case, the shop passes information about the purchase to the plattform. The information is passed using an HTTP POST request.
The project should be completed within 7 days.
According to the plattfom's owner you should have 24h to complete this task.
If you are interested we can provide you the detailed API description.
7 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1311 cho công việc này
hello, are you serious to award this project here?then i can start it from [url removed, login to view] need to give any milestone before full [url removed, login to view] check your PMB