Build an Access database from the uploaded document (a Word version can be provided).
1. The document is divided into Chapters and Articles.
2. Each Chapter has a number. (required)
3. Each article has a number. Example [url removed, login to view] (this number is assigned by the input person and is not an automatic number)
4. Each article has a title. (required field)
5. Each article has content.
6. A very few number of article have images associated with the content.
The database should be able to produce
1. A full copy of the document
2. A copy of an entire chapter
3. A copy of an individual article
4. A copy of a range of articles
Article number does not need to be a primary key, but they need to be searchable.
Articles should be searchable for content and keywords.
Shoud be able to sort by Article Number, Chapter and whatever else makes sense.
Build a PHP application that can utilize this database for input of new articles and editing of existing articles.
Application should be able to produce the reports listed above.
(Yes I know MySQL would be better than access, but this database needs to be portable, so it has to be in Access)
Phase III ï¿½ Do not quote on this but we will eventually want to be able to publish the reports to PDF format. Suggestions or comments on how this would best be done would be appreciated.