Using PHP and HTML5 programming, this project involves building a website that can be loaded into Phonegap to produce a mobile app. The app will have three basic parts:
CONTACT INFO FORM.
1. Allow a form to be filled out that collects some basic data (name, location, date, cell phone, email, action*, comment, group*, status*). *action, group and status are pre-determined fields.
2. Upon posting of form data --- a) if online, immediately post to remote database or b) if offline, store in internal memory until next online opportunity at which time it will automatically sync.
3. Some basic validation will be done (i.e. required fields, valid email, etc.)
1. Initial login is done via a Website.
2. Once authenticated, user is automatically logged in on return visits.
3. User is presented with Push Message Options that consist of check boxes on topics they can choose to turn on or off.
4. Option to issue "alert" when message is received or just store in Message Center.
5. Option for which hours to issue alert. Off hours, message just goes to message center.
1. This will be a running list of received messages that can be sorted either by date or by sender.
a. When sorted by date, they simply see a list of recent messages.
b. When sorted by sender, the first level shows all of the senders, then when you select one, it shows you individual messages from that sender sorted with most recent first.
2. For each message, user has option to delete or "save to folder" which gives a dropdown of existing folders or option to create a new folder.
3. The number of unread message shows up as a little number on the icon on the mobile phone.
The external Website to which the App connects already exists. So no work is needed there. The API access into the database will be provided. This project focuses on building the above mentioned App. Needed graphics will be provided by me, the client.