The aim of this project is to create a simple article storage directory using MySQL and PHP.
- Be able to import an article from a text file directly to a database
- The filename of the text file is to be used as the title of the article
- Be able to perform a mass upload of articles into a specific category
- Be able to re-allocate the articles to other categories on the fly, if require
- Create and Update categories for the articles
- Display the articles by Title Name, including word count and the first 200 characters of the article.
- Display articles in each category
- Click on a link to display the entire article in a nicely formatted window, in a section just below the search terms, or in a new window.
- Enter a keyword search string to return articles containing the search term
- Be able to select whether the search term is in the title, the article or both title and article
- For the search term entered, display the percentage of keyword density for the article
- Display the list of categories and the number of articles in that category
- By clicking a link you enter into the category to display all articles
This will basically be a cut down version of Content Rover for personal use :
[url removed, login to view]
It would benefit me greatly if the final product can be worked on together so that I do as little as possible. I know very little PHP but can get by where required.