I need php/mysql automatic forum posting script.
For each category of the forum (where the script is installed) user will enter one or more keywords, based on entered keyword/s
script will get content from [url removed, login to view] (questions and answers), and will create threads and posts in forum categories.
Threads in that forum will be titles of questions, also first post will be the question and replies/other posts in that thread
will be the answers...
Script must have these features:
- User-friendly GUI interface
- Support various forum types (PHPBB, VBulletin, PHP-Nuke, SMF, Invision Board (IPB))
- Support Unlimited Posts (Topics/Replies)
- Support Unlimited Forums
- Unique Content! (User can specify if the system can post duplicate content/questions and answers)
- User can specify which forums to populate
- User can specify which usernames to post with or to automatically creates user accounts and use them
- User can specify the number of topics to create
- User can specify the keywords to use for certain forums
- User can specify random time intervals for posting threads/posts or choose to generate all at once
- Summary of posts after generation and every time users check the generation statistic page
- Easy upload install and run of the script
- Secure Access
- No alteration of existing forum database.
- Script must be able to support licensing, one url per script.
- Script must be able to create realistic number of members based on the number of posts and threads, also needs to manage
online guests and member users automaticaly too.
You must create demo forums on various systems (PHPBB, VBulletin, PHP-Nuke, SMF, Invision Board (IPB)) and test script on
that forums also, after the test is done I will check all aspects of the script on all forum types.
After the work is done you will give me all the source code and I only I will have master resell rights!
Must be able to provide technical tweaking support of the code after the work is done which will be paid separately.
I will discuss other details with the winning bidder.