I need a few bugs fixed on an existing site: [url removed, login to view]
Time limit: 5 days max
Budget: $100 max
1. In the main nav area,
a) Change 'Home' to 'Active Deals'.
b) Change 'How DealiliDeals Works' to 'How It Works.
c) Add 'Sign Up' next to 'Sign In' and link to the registration page.
2. ‘Recent Deals’ of each city display deals from ALL cities.
The recent deals page for Toronto (GTA) displays an expired deal that is for New York City. This is a BIG problem. Each city should only display the past deals for that city only and not the other cities.
3. Need assistance configuring newsletter.
4. Either make footer area into a CMS and can be edited in multiple languages
Fix the formatting of the footer area. Right now, the footer page headings are below the dollar saved box and look out of place. The box should not have edged into the light blue area below. The footer area should appear to the right of that box like at this old version: [url removed, login to view]
5. ‘Contact Us’ black text does not stand out against the blue background. Add a white overall background for this page so the black text stands out more. This may not be a problem if you can implement a CMS for the footer area texts
6. Discussion board follow topic doesn't send alert emails.
Selecting the ‘follow topic’ checkbox doesn’t do anything. It’s supposed to notify subscriber of any new messages posted on the topic, but it doesn’t.
7. Discussion board category of Toronto (GTA) shows up in 'All Topics', but not 'Toronto (GTA) Talk'.
8. When replying to messages sent through ‘Contact Us’, the reply to email address auto defaults to receiver’s email () and not sender’s email address ().
9. Greet shoppers by first name only.
Please make the change to greet shoppers by first name only. Places where this needs to change include:
a) On the main nav menu.
b) In email communications.
10. In the 'Visit More Cities' list, show the number of deals available in a bracket to the right of city name.
11. Test the whole site and fix any critical errors.