Webuser is presented a pre-made webpage where she inputs her email address (first page).
If her email address is found in the database (because she's already bought a product from me), then she's served a second pre-made page.
If her email address is not found in the database (not a client), then she's served a third pre-made page.
The first, second and third pages could be on the same domain, or 2, or 3 different ones.
The script should be able to handle up to 1,000 email addresses (the more the better),
and be easy to install.
The script (admin side) should have :
- login form (username/password, with email reminder feature).
- add a product (product name, comments, URL of the first, second and third pages - please refer above).
- list all products - with 1. view products details, 2. edit products, 3. delete products and 4. see clients list for each product.
- add a client (email address, first name, last name, products she bought).
- list all clients - with 1. view clients details (including products each one bought or link to products each one bought), 2. edit, 3. delete.
- system (edit admin username, password, email address).
- logout link.
That's it !