Hello software developpers,
We are a court reporting firm. We require a highly integrated database with client, reporter and admin access.
We have outlined the requirements in great detail in the attached documents.* Bear in mind that we are not developpers, and as such, the relationships between tables and variables and some of the specifications may not function appropriately. We expect the programming team to be able to read between the lines of databases and webpages we've set up to understand FIRSTLY what we want, and to fuse that understanding with what we've specified.
As far as we can tell, we'll need 12 tables and approximately 30 webpages.
Most of these webpages are duplicates of each other with slight changes.
As well we will require this to be installed on our godaddy server. We are willing to change our subscription type at Godaddy if it is required.
We will require testing of software with final comments and updates before full payment is completed.
Payment will be done through Escrow.
Your team must meet the following requirements.
- Examples of past work that is similar and is of HIGH quality is a MUST. Do not bid unless you can show us your portfolio, and provide us with contact details of someone we can call to verify.
- NO FREELANCERS - professional teams only.
- Ability to solve the problems mentioned on the index page of the attached documents, and note more efficient ways of doing what has been laid out already, and note inconsistencies in what has been laid out.
- Bidding Price
- Ability to provide a completely secure way to store information and keep it protected. Security is a large concern.
- Must be available via instant messenger for conferencing concerning clarifications
- Committance to a realistic date that is set in stone, and to providing consistent updates.
Each bid must contain:
1. Project development cost - with a break down
2. Time frame - why?
3. Technical Support Terms
Excellent completion of this project will almost certainly result in a long-term relationship.
*The attached documents are html pages created using Mindjet Mind Manager 6.0. Inside you will find a detailed layout of every page requirement, and a detailed layout of the databases required and their relationships.
If you own a copy of mind manager and wish to have the mind manager map file, pm us and we'll work something out.