I'm switching from using ezmlm mailing list software to omnistar mailer.
There are approximately 20 ezines that are delivered using the software. The things that need to be done for each mailing list for the transfer are:
1. The database of subscribers needs to be transferred to omnistar. The current db is mysql and omni is also mysql
2. Subscription forms on the websites need to be modified to work with new software.
3. Forms also work with a 3rd party email subscription service, so the html will need to be modified to continue to also work with this.
4. The ezines contain jokes and currently we have a process set up where jokes are automatically pulled from the jokes db and put in the ezine template to make it easy to send out the ezines every day. This template will need to be integrated with the new mailing software.
5. The system must be completely tested and any problems fixed.
Please let me know if you have any questions.