I require a mod to Coppermine Photo Gallery to allow user approval of files uploaded to the gallery.
Currently, Coppermine functions like so:
* Registered or anonymous user uploads photo to any gallery.
* Admin clicks on the 'Upload Approval' menu, and selects 'Approve Photo'.
* Photo is then visible to all users.
I want a mod to enable the following functionality:
* Each user will have a field called 'approved_count' which tracks the amount of pictures the user has had approved.
* After 5 approved uploads, the user then gains the ability to vote to approve uploads himself.
* There should be a user version of the admin approve uploads where the user can see small thumbnails of the images awaiting approval, and can click a single button which says 'Approve This Picture'.
* After 5 users vote to Approve this picture, it is then approved.
* The approved_count of the user who uploaded the picture is then incremented by 1. If an anonymous user uploaded the picture no counter is incremented.
It will likely require an addition to the user field in the db table and a table to track upload votes and so on. I leave the exact details at the discretion of the programmer.
Modifications should make as little changes to the core files as possible.
Preferably the programmer will have experience modifying Coppermine or other photo galleries.
Version of Coppermine is current latest (not CVS). Will require a working demo before payment.