For main listing menu please refer to [url removed, login to view] as an example
Individual Listing please refer to [url removed, login to view] as a foundation
- Potential upgrade to Mobile version
- Listing Home page: Google map displaying all listings on one map. On hover, needs to display thumbnail and basic info. When clicked, needs to connect to full listing info
Listings can also be accessed from a menu. Option to show show all properties categorized by distance (ie: central, within 30 minutes from downtown, town & country, etc.).
- Listing details - likely only Address, Price, # Bedrooms, Area, listing info and distance from downtown (could be "within 5 minutes", "withing 30 minutes", "Town and Country", etc)
- Every listing could potentially have 3 links displayed as icons: Virtual tour (external URL), Listing sheet (PDF), Plot Plan (PDF). The icons are only to be displayed if a URL/PDF has been entered
- Google map on each individual listing or displaying it in accordion or Lightbox.
- Ability to show a listing as "Just Listed", to removed after a while. Refer to [url removed, login to view] - they are displaying it as "NEW"
- Ability to add a SOLD and/or Open House and/or Exclusive banner (each listing can potentially have 3 banners/signs)
- Date(s) and time for Open House needs to be displayed on the detailed listing as well as the listing menu and inside the marker(s) on the Google map showing all listings. Google markers for Open Houses should have different color.
- Ability to add a caption in addition like "Reduced" or "Oceanfront Property" (5 words max). Ability to add these captions to the listing menu as well
- The client wishes to keep the most recent Sold listings mixed in with the active ones for a while before being moved to the Recently sold section. When listings are moved from Active to Sold, the most recently Sold needs to be added at the very top
- Ability to temporarily hide a listing that has been taken off the market but may be added again at a later point.
- Listing photos (30 max) to display as 'medium' thumbnails. When clicked, displays a large version that automatically rotates through all available photos (slideshow). Ability to re-order, add and/or delete. For an example, please refer to any listing on [url removed, login to view]
- Small feedback form on each listing consisting of Name, Email, Phone + Question that a visitor can fill out. The listing address the form was sent from needs to be automatically embedded on the form so it does not have to be filled out by the visitor.
I am hoping you have a system already set up that can be tweaked. Since the client is a single realtor the budget is rather small...
!!! There is potential to expand on this system or modify it for another Realtor. I'm looking for a committed programmer interested to be my exclusive contractor !!!
Please supply links to similar projects you have done. If you have any questions, please ask. If you suggestions or recommendations, please share...
I am working on mockups for the listing system - Thank you in advance for your patience.
One Website I have come across I like the functionality of is Zoocasa: http://www.zoocasa.com/en/search/properties?search[location]=&search[price_min]=200000&search[price_max]=300000&search[bedrooms]=2%2B&search[bathrooms]=
This Freelance project will focus on only the listings and I am trying to figure out the best way to showcase them. I am open to suggestions.