I am in need of someone who can hotfix an issue on our website. It is a custom php written CMS. All the code is already there and it should work properly, so I doubt there will be need for much coding at all. I might be wrong though.
You can check out the website at [url removed, login to view] - register an account and have a look around.
It's the "realm status" and "store feature" which is buged, it works as intended with only one realm but when we add a second one to the site things start to get buged.
Currently, for the realm to be shown as "online" it must listen to the port 3306, which is MySQL. It should be listening the server port but when we use it the realm shows as "offline" for some reason.
There are a few things that happen when the second realm is added:
- If we use port 3306 it shows them both as online, even if one is offline.
- If we use the correct ports, then it shows them both as offline.
- The "player count" for the second realm will be the same as the first realm, no matter what.
- The "uptime" status will be the same for the second realm as for the first one, no matter what.
- The store system fails on both realms.
There might be some more minor bugs that I have failed to memorize, but they shouldn't be big at all.
We would also like an ajax loader in the store feature when a user search for items.
Also, there is a message displayed to the user when he has pruchased an item, it says "item was sent via in-game mail". At the moment, the message doesn't quite blend in and looks rather cheap. We would like for the Freelancer to add a popup box for this instead. Shouldn't be much work at all to do that.
Great, place your bids!