I need a search script for a diamond website. The website will consist of 2 sections:
1. Admin section
- This is where I will upload the stock I have.
- There should be an add / edit / delete section
- Generate a stock code, starting at 1000
- Select type of Diamond (dropdown box)Round, Marquise, Emerald, Radiant, Pear, Princess, Oval, Trilliant, Heart, Asscher, Old Miner (each diamond type will have a default image associated to it)
- Enter the size of the diamond (this will range from 0.01 to 9.90
- Select diamond colour: D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N
- Select Clarity: FL, IF, VVS1, VVS2, VS1, VS2, SI1, SI2, SI3, I1, I2, I3
- Choose type of certificate AND upload jpg image of certificate: EGL, GIA, AGS, IGI, HRD, GUB, AGL
- Enter price: My currency is Rand example R500
When you click add, it is saved to DB
2. Search on website
- Link to search
- On search page, the user can choose by means of checkboxes select all the fields he wants to search for. Only entering the price he wants to search between.
- When he clicks on search, the results will be displayed in table format. With the following results in the table:
Stock Code, Type, Size, Colour, Clarity, Price (each of these can be clicked to sort the order it is displayed in. - ascending or descending)
- When he clicks on a specific result, he will be taken to a detailed info page, where the picture of the diamond and the scanned certificate is shown, along with all the info of the diamond as enter.
- At the bottom of this page, there is a "request more info" link, which will take you to a page where he can enter his name, surname, email, tel, comments and the product code(automatically pulled from previous page). This form will be mailed to the owner of the website.
If you have any questions, please PM me