I currently have my site running - [url removed, login to view] - and need someone to edit. Edit includes:
1. Add option for each site in members area to allow for 24 unique traffic only. i should be able to change the amount of credits this takes per view for each account type.
2. "credit definciency" stat in admin to be updated with actual stats. Right now, it only minuses credits that are given as bonuses but does not add back credits which are gained back while surfing. This should be accurate to the actual credits reflected for all members by addition.
3. correct "new users since last login" section. This should show only the new users since last login I had, but it shows all the new users since the beginning almost.
4. "inactivity threshold" taken out of properties page and moved to sell accounts page so that I can change this value for each type of account like the referral bonus
5. verify payment subscription for sell accounts works in upgrading the account. Right now, if someone purchases an upgrade using the link I have there, it charges the money, but does not upgrade the account to pro. I would like their account to switch to Pro automatically after payment.
6. would like to add monthly credit bonus to the sell accounts page. I want to be able to add credits to a pro account automatically every month when their paypal subscription payment goes through.
7. want to show to 2 468x60 banners side by side at the top of the view for credits page. So everytime a page is shown on the bottom, 2 banners are also shown on the top. I also want this linked in the members area like the sell credits page is so that members can buy banner impressions using account credits. The banners are to like the users websites, hosted on their site with a link.
8. I want a members count (split by each account type) on the admin stats page
9. I want to be able to sort and search the user member list in the admin section, and change the number of members per page(default 100). also want referring sponsor added as a column on this page. Should also be able to click on a members name on their user info page to bring up their members area.