I'm short on time, and my programmers are off work for the weekend.
They told me that this was about an 1 to 2 hour project at the most. An hour if the person knew what they were doing.
I've setup an area with FTP access. I've built the database with everything needed. Everything is ready to go except the build in and settings for FCK editor.
I've added "some" code on the "edit" page for FCK Editor... but you better check it.
Here's the documentation that I was going to use:
[url removed, login to view]
I need this built to use PHP.
Here's the list of things I need....
1. All configurations made in one file called "customconfig" located in the FCKEditor directory (as many configurations as possible.
The configurations that cannot be made in this file need to be listed so I can go through the steps next time I set it up. (very important).
List all changes.
2. Only English language needed. Default skin is fine. Default Toolbar is fine. Please place a line for this to be changed later in the "customconfig" file.
3. The built in file browser needs to be able to upload files (images, doc, swf, etc) all to the folder "/files/" located in the root directory. I don't want everything separated into different folders for images, documents, media, etc. All in one if possible.
Please make sure that you can see the images in the editor while editing... and not just after submission.
4. If you can get a spell checker to work, great. Otherwise, let me know what has to be done to have this feature.
5. Anything else that you think is important, let me know.
I will give the FTP info to the one who I pick to do it.
Everything that you need SHOULD be there.