We are using an email list management tool called Oempro You can download a free trial version at
[url removed, login to view] and get install isntructions here: [url removed, login to view]
Their developers guide is located here: [url removed, login to view]
We are having troubles importing very large .csv files of contacts into the system due to the file size limit imposed by the software.
We would like to modify the script so that there is an option to import a file that we have previously uploaded to the server via ftp instead of using their file upload function.
Your code will allow us to select .csv files that we have uploaded to /our/install/directory/uploads directory instead of using the current file upload feature.
To get to the screen where file uploads are processed do the following:
1) Install oempro from the links above and create a user in the admin interface
2) login to the users account
3) click 'Lists' then 'Create New List'
4) Use Subscription Type 'No Confirmation Required' and create the list
5) Click on the list you just created from the List Browser Screen
6) From the Subscriber Actions Dropdown choose 'Add Subscribers'
7) Choose 'File Upload' from the Add Subscribers screen
8) You are now on the page where we need to have the option to select a local .csv file from /our/install/directory/uploads (optionally you could create an entirely new listing called 'From Local File' on the screen you see during step 7)
You shall deliver all necessary .php files including their desired permissions and upload locations. We prefer to use their developers API (see documentation above) to write a plugin to accomplish this task instead of modifying their code, however, if modifying their code is necessary we need you to comment all modifications with :
your_freelancer_username|[url removed, login to view]|Date
This project is a small piece of a much larger project modifying oempro to meet our needs. Should we have a satisfactory experience with you on this project we will definitely be using you for more projects!
Đã trao cho:
8 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $272 cho công việc này
Hi, I can get a plugin made in about 24 hours to do this. I would also be more than happy to build a relationship for future modifications with you. Cheers, Luke.