I would like to get the following project done.
It will be freelancers/professionals postings website.
1. Every user will get personal page [url removed, login to view]
2. Unlimited categories/subcategories: [url removed, login to view]
3. The process: user choose user name (ability to check if that name is available needed) enter email, make email notification. After notification he make the registration - name, surname, company (optional), country, city, choose category/subcategory, add description (WYSIWUG minimalistic editor - with "bold" and "bullets" features only), add one file (doc/pdf/image) - optional, add weblink, make basic permanent payment through paypal/credit card. After payment his posting page is activated and listed in chosen category.
4. User account features - ability to change/cancel posting, ability to rise listing position by adding funds.
5. Website itself - listing of posted pages by name, country and city, sorted by payment (basic payment postings listed in order FIFO - newest first). payment amount must be noted in rows of listings.
6. User posted page - all details mentioned in registration + ability to send him message to registration email (email itself will not be posted)
7. Admin account - abbility to see/change any listings/postings/bids, ability to manage every aspect of the website.
8. Additional things - ability to remind the user name/pass to user via email, sponsor sitewide area (managed through admin area per day/week/month and so on, payment by paypal)
Template driven, ability easily to change language/encoding through lang config file, ability easily to change alignment (for right-to-left languages).
mod_rewrite required, as mentioned.