I have a currently working registration system. However these improvements are necessary. Interface is in PHP 4.X, database is MYSql 4.X
- 1.1 Registration
- 1.1.1 User Registration
- 184.108.40.206 Allow only one registration for one e-mail address. Currently
users can register more than once with the same user name.
- 220.127.116.11 Registration confirmation should be required.
right now you can register and then immediately log in without actually confirming the registration.
- 18.104.22.168 Require all fields at registration
- 22.214.171.124.1 set the default ID to 999999
- 126.96.36.199.2 add new field. Preferred language. Choices: English and
Japanese (maybe more later).
- 188.8.131.52 Allow users to optionally type in a classkey at registration
- 184.108.40.206 After registration edit profile
- 220.127.116.11.1 Make it so only the classkey and password can be edited.
- 18.104.22.168.2 Class key can only be entered once. Once a person has
entered a class, they can no longer enter a class key.
- 22.214.171.124 Lost password? Send them a copy of their password upon request
- 126.96.36.199 After registration the confirmation e-mail sent to them needs
to include their username and password along with the consent
text in their language.
- 188.8.131.52.1 Add consent form to the registration process. Consent
text will be part of the mail sent to them (short form?)
OR consent TEXT will be hidden but easily available if
clicked. Consent form will be available in different
languages (currently English and Japanese).
- 184.108.40.206.2 Consent will be required right now. Although I might
need to do this for users in the future where non-consent
- 1.1.2 Batch registration (Below is my idea. If you like it, then good, do it my way. If you can propose an alternative Batch method, I am open to that)
- A Allow batch registrations with one student on each line.
Space or tab delimited. 99 is empty field. All fields
required. Password will be atutomatically generated and
mailed to student. They will still have to confirm.
- C Batched text can be typed in or pasted in. (Optional upload
of text file?)
- D Available to teachers/admin