What I am after is a mod for IPB 2.2.1 that preferably uses the (FSY22) Universal Mod Installer (But that isnt essential).
I am after a mod that will work as follows.
1) A member starts a new battle by putting in a request for a battle. When doing this they have the option to select what style of graphic to create (Signature, Splash, Wallpaper or Layout)
2) When they have done this they then need to wait for another member to accept their challenge.
3) When another member accepts they both have to wait for a Battle Admin to create the rules for the battle. The Battle Admin will have to layout the rules by filling in the following information:
Description : This will tell the members what is required of them to create the graphic.
Size : This will tell the members how big and wide the graphic will be (This must be followed EXACTLY).
Due Date : This will tell the members how long they have to enter their graphics.
Voting Period : This is the amount of days that other members can vote on their entries.
4) When this is set up the two members involved will recieve a PM to let them know all this information.
5) Once they have bother entered their graphics voting will then begin.
6) Other members will need to select which entry they like the most along with the option of being able to comment.
7) Voting will then run for the alotted time and the member with the most votes will be declared the winner. A winner will recieve +1 League Points, Losers will recieve -1 League Points and in the case of a draw both will get 0 League Points.
There will need to be a few pages:
1) A page to show battles that need members to join.
2) A page to show battles that require voting.
3) A page to show the league tables.
1) All battles will need to be archived.
There will definately be a lot of updates for this required as there will be a lot of new features needed along the way.