Job Order Management System
I need a way to manage people I have working on projects. I need a Job order Management system that uses email mailed from one site to another. This php script will be able to manage 3 groups of people, normal users to work on projects, managers to work on projects and manage users and check work, and the administrator that customizes certain parts of the whole script and ultimately changes options and is able to also work on projects.
To describe this script best, I'll leave an example:
The site script works basically like this (using a website building service as an example):
1. Website example [url removed, login to view] has a form on it where the user enters their name and email address, a website address, and a description of the website, all in 4 separate fields.
2. This form on [url removed, login to view] is a small tiny script that emails all that information in all 4 fields as one email to another website email address [url removed, login to view] .
3. [url removed, login to view] opens that email and is set up to extract 4 fields from that one particular website: the customer name, their email address, their desired website address, and website description. This information is stored.
4. The Job Order Management System is set up to take the first 2 fields, the customer name and their email address, and place that information in a table of current jobs available to be worked on by users on [url removed, login to view] .
5. A user sees this new job order and clicks it and opens it up for them to work on that website to the customers description. When they open it up, the description as well as any other details and information is displayed to the working user.
6. User completes the website job order. The user can chose to do one or more of 3 ways to show their completed work: Upload completed file(s), provide a link to the work completed, or work in a provided rich text editor. The users completed work is put into a queue to be finalize and checked by the manager or administrator before the customer is notified of the finished job.
7. The user has this completed job order on file and accounted for in the scripts stats pages. Their payment by some other means and perhaps another script made elsewhere is handled by how many successful job orders completed.
This program will need to be a stand alone php script and possibly use Mysql for database purposes. Please view enclosed files for more in depth pictures and diagrams.