I have a fully functional website that is an employment portal for a specific healthcare field. The site has been running for 5-6 years so we have over 1500 total employers and job seekers signed up. What we are needing is some basic upgrades to the functionality of the site including:
1) Sending bulk bcc emails to employers, job seekers or both
2) Updating our resume/CV searching feature for employers, allowing more specific search options as well as a running total of the # of resumes split into categories. We would like to also run promotions to get more job seekers to post resumes, so a tool to track who has posted their resume within a certain timeframe would work well.
3) Adding a feature to allow employers to post a bulk # of jobs all at once. Our current setup is a job by job posting which large employers do not enjoy.
4) We are considering creating an entirely new website and would like to share the database of resumes/cvs with our new site.
5) Add a feature to where an employer can upload a logo within their account and have that logo placed on the main page with a link to their jobs for a fee.
These are the basics for right now and should be pretty simple for most programmers. Thank you.