This is customization for the Joomla Events Booking component. This component tracks events and allows users to register for those events. We need to create a new page for this component where the race owners can login to view the number of participants and other information about the race. When setting up a new event in the admin section the admin will create a password and get a link which they can send to the race owner to view the race results.
An example of this on our current site is here: [login to view URL]
Details about the project are below. Let me know if there are any questions.
* Additions for Admin Section *
Add two new fields in "Event Detail" when adding or editing an event:
1. Add a field: Event Coordinator Link: This should display a link where coordinators can go to view their event details. The link should be automatically built based on the event title. So if the event is called 'Run for Fun' the link might be [login to view URL] . The admin doesn't enter anything here, it is just displayed so that they can share the link.
2. Event Coordinator Password: The admin creates a password for logging into the Event Coordinator page. On the edit page they should be able to change this password. The password does not have to be hidden, it can just be plain text to make things easier. This is not related to the Joomla user system. It's only a password for this page.
* The Event Coordinator Page *
This is the page where event coordinators view details about their event. This should appear within the Joomla Template.
The table should display Registrants for that event. It should include these fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Registered On (date of when they registered for the event)
- Cost (The price they paid for the event, not including the registration fee field that we just created, and not including any additional donations)
- Donation (This is the field you are currently working on)
- Coupon (The coupon they used, if any)
- Signed Up By (If the person was part of a group registration, this is the email of the person who registered them. For Individual registrations this will be blank)
- Custom Fields (see next section, not all custom fields should be included)
* Custom Fields *
If events have custom fields some of those should be displayed on the Event Coordinator page. The admin will need a way to identify which fields should be included.
- On the Add/Edit Custom Fields admin page add a new radio button field: Show for Coordinator: Yes / No
- If set to "yes" then the custom field should be displayed on the Event Coordinator page
- Custom fields should only show up on events where they are assigned.
* Quick Details *
- Above the registrants table there should be a "Quick Details" box. The box will give an overview of event details.
Should show these details:
- Total Sign-ups
- Total Amount Collected (total from races not including registration fee or donations)
- Shirt Size Breakdown (please see below section)
* "Shirt Size Breakdown" in Quick Details Box *
Many events provide tee-shirts. Depending on the event there will be different sizes, prices, etc. so these need to be custom fields that we can customize for each event. We need a way to show Event Coordinators how many of each shirt they need to buy on the Event Coordinator page, so we need to identify which custom fields are used to tee-shirts:
- Add a new field to Add/Edit Custom Field page called: Use for Shirt Sizes: yes / no
- This new option should only be available if the Field Type is "Drop Down"
- If a custom field is set to "Use for Shirt Sizes: Yes" then it will use those values in the "Quick Details Box." Each drop down value will be listed and next to it a count of how many people selected that option.
Được trao cho:
19 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $579 cho công việc này
Hello, I have experience with joomla and made many components. I would like to work on your project and can give you output as you required. Hoping your reply. Thank you.