There are several tasks we are looking to accomplish in an existing marketing system that does not include this feature.
1) A loading page where we select a file of leads to upload into the database.
2) Contact page where people request leads (This page exists to display Members and Pre-Enrollees. We need it updated to include displaying these leads.)
On This same Page We Need
a) A Button To request 3 free leads
When the button is pressed it sorts by date field and checks for all leads without an owner then it picks three and inserts the userid of the person who pressed the button and the date the button was pressed. These leads will now display on their page.
Allow them to have a maximum of 3 leads at a time who have not been called. If they press the button without updating fields on the leads they already have then they will not receive any more leads.
Once they call them the program needs to add them to the pre-enrollee table (using an existing code) or mark them as not interested or something else.
b) The fields need to show the selected leads information so it can be changed.
Allow them to update certain fields of the lead.
We already have this page designed. It just needs to be programmed to work.
3) When choosing leads we want it to
a - Need To Have A Daily Limit
b - Need to Limit 3 Leads Per Minute
c - Display all leads and be able to select one from the list. This will take you to a second page.
4) Other functions we need are
Save, Delete, etc.
5) We need to have a cron that looks at the leads DB table and takes leads back that have not been contacted in 7 days.
All of the pages are designed. We just need the programming done.