thanks for taking a look at my project.
this should be a pretty simple job for someone that knows what theyre doing.
i own a script that i need to install across multiple remote domains at a time. what i would like to do, is to have a script where i can either input the data into on a config area or the script will go off of a config .csv file and install the my script on multiple domains at a time.
this will all be done on a cpanel server.
"script a" is my existing program.
"script b" is script to be built.
for each "script a" install, "script b" has to be able to do the following:
1. transfer "script a" files over to remote domain
2. create new database and user on remote domain
3. change permissions on 2 files on remote domain
4. fill out "script a" config file on remote domain according to csv file that i create.
5. according to a keyword file that i name in csv config file, insert keywords into "script a" database.
6. set up 2 cron jobs on remote server for each install
There are approximately 15 fields to be filled out on "script a" config file, plus the ftp and cpanel information, and also the license verification email. this will be done with the csv file that i create.
i will provide a domain that can be tested and configured.
thank you and i look forward to hearing from you.