I have suddendly started to have problems with my website which is built on PHP / MYSQL. It worked fine for 2 years. All of a sudden it started to display the results of the database very weird on our website. I'm not sure if the problem is with the database, the php scripts, or on the server. My site was built on PHP3. We have a back up of our entire site. We restored our database from a backup that didn't help. We also restored our files in the first folder level (so far, we haven't doen the 2nd) but that didn't help either.
We might have been hacked or our servers scripts might have been hacked or our server might have been updated and our scripts are not compatible or the layout is not compatible.
I need this fixed ASAP within 3-4 hours. Please only reply if you have a good rating on Scriptlance.
Please private message me for the URL.