Current URL variables:
• logo (yes/no), Logo=1 lshows the Susteen logo
• product (yes/no), Product=1 shows the 4th tab with the Susteen products
• links (yes/no), links=1 shows the link to [url removed, login to view]
• style (css file location and name), links the content to an external stylesheet
• aanvrager, is the name of the third party site which determines the stylesheet and the results document
• mail (yes/no), mail =1 shows the e-mail form on the 3rd (results) tab
New URL variables
• Download (yes/no), download = 1, shows the download button. Default = 0
• Waarde (yes/no), waarde=1 shows the “waarde” field on the results page. Default = 0
• Investering (yes/no), investering = 1 shows the “investering” field on the results page. Default = 0
• Waardestijging (yes/no), waardestijging = 1 shows the “waardestijging” field on the results page. Default = 0
• Kosten (yes/no), kosten=1 shows the “kosten” field on the results page. Default = 0
• Subsidie (yes/no), subsidie = 1 shows the subsidie field on the results tabs. Default = 0
• Outputset (all, best, both), all shows only package “all” results tab, best shows only package “best” results tab both shows both packages results tabs. Default = all
• Emailcc (yes/no), emailcc=1 shows the cc e-mail field on the e-mail form on the results tabs
We have expanded the results and added an extra set of results. The extra results should be presented on the results tab. The extra set of results is shown in a extra (second) results tab.
The two results sets
1. Package all (Results 1)
2. Package best (Results 2)
1. Extra cc e-mail field on the e-mail form on the results tabs
When emailcc = 1 the cc e-mail field should be shown below the email field.
When sending the form the results document should be send to the email and the cc email addresses.
The cc email field should be validated as the email field.
The cc email value should be saved the results table of the database.
2. Download button
When download = 1 a download button should be shown below the e-mail form. Use horizontal ruler to separate the e-mail form and the download ‘section’.
When clicking the download button the results document should be generated and presented to the user.
3. Investment information (investering)
When investering=1 show the necessary investment on the results tabs below the ‘Mogelijke maatregelen zijn:…’ text.
4. Value increase (waardestijging)
When waarderstijging = 1 the value increase is shown on the results tabs
5. Net costs (netto rentekosten)
When kosten =1 the net costs are shown on the results tabs
When subsidie = 1 the subsidy is shown on the results tabs
> Uw geschatte verbruik ligt tussen de € 2320 en € 3320 per jaar
> Uw geschatte energielabel: D - G
> U kunt tussen de € 760 en € 1760 per jaar besparen
> Uw nieuwe energielabel: A
> Mogelijke maatregelen zijn: HR-ketel, gevelisolatie, vloerisolatie, dakisolatie, HR++-glas, zonneboiler, zonnecellen
> De benodigde investering is € 12000
> U kunt rekenen op € 500 euro subsidie
> De netto jaarlijkse kosten € 400
Per resultstab the results of a package, the e-mail form and the download link are shown (see url variables).
Whenever the result document is generated only the results of that particular tab are presented/included in the document and saved in the database.
1. More than one page
The current output document (pdf) can only consist of one page.
The new functionality should support more than one page.
2. Standard text
The output of the new version of the tool will contain standard text blocks. Which are either filled or left blank. I would like to be able to include these text blocks in the results document
3. When sending the results PDF the results should also be stored in the database. This is current functionality. However, this must be expanded since there is now more results (data) to be stored.
1. I would lik