I need a PHP-Nuke module that modifies a current freely distributed mailing_list module put out by Nukescripts which can be found here:
[url removed, login to view]
These are the new features I need added.
* Ability to store emails and send automatically at a specific day and time.
* Be able to create and assign Categories.
* Ability to check a box on an email being sent, to be made available on web with print page and send to friend links.
* Ability to customize and store templates.
* A preview with print function.
* The information entry page should be broken up into three separate fields: header, body, body2 and footer as some of the newsletters are very long and won't fit into one DB field.
* The footer is for standard website links and contact info.
* Ability to manually add email addresses with first and last name.
* Ability to have each email sent with greeting to the persons first name or first and last name.
* Track if an email is open and if possible if a link was clicked on.
Basically I'm trying to integrate my weekly Newsletter with the Web. I would like all the basic features of the PHPnuke Content module in a separate database linked to the sending of the Newsletter. When the Newsletter is sent it should have an option to automatically have it activated on the web at the same time.
* Categories don't need a description field.
* Web content page should be split into two columns with category name in bold on left and line separating categories. Each email name would link to its display page.
Được trao cho:
Hello I have strong experience in PHPNuke development and customization. Exactly know the nuke module/block and database structure. I'm flexible with the bid ammount. Thanks