1. I need you to add an onsite contact form for each model/gogo. The contact form will be linked to the “contact” link on the models/gogos profile. The message will be sent to the email that was entered for that model/gogo in admin and it will also be sent to my email.
2. I would like you to change the functionality of the map on the map page.
This is how it works now:
When a user clicks on a state from the map, it pulls up a list of the cities in that state in the “region” drop down box. Then the user would select a city from this drop down box.
This is how I would like it to work:
When a user clicks on a city on the map, it will select that city for the location, the go to the corresponding section(nightclubs, events, or photos).
3. I need a new page for the news that it will go to when the user clicks on the "more" link in the “news” frame. The page will just be the basic layout with an image and text. This page will be static.
4. I need something in my admin backend that lists all the users in the database and have check boxes next to them. If I check the box for that user, then the next time that user logs in it will direct them to a new page that looks like attached image “[url removed, login to view]”. This page will prompt the user to update their info. The only fields that they will update is first name, last name, email, password(password will be optional) and phone(phone will be optional). There is not yet a table in the database for phone so you will need to add it. The phone number will only be for this feature and NOT for the initial member sign up form. The user will continue to see this page every time they log in until they update their info. They will not be able to go into their "my account" until they update their info. After they submit their updated info then it will uncheck the box for that user in admin.
5. On the regionalized home page, the column to the right, “hot nightclubs”, will list the hot nightclubs for the selected city. So I will need a way to select which nightclubs/venues are “hot venues” in admin. A list of all the venues with check boxes will work fine. A text link to that venue will be displayed for all “hot nightclubs” in this column. Below the “hot nightclubs” text links, there will be banners/ads for the “hot nightclubs”. Refer to attached image “[url removed, login to view]”. I will need a way to upload the code/advertisement for each “hot nightclub”. It will only display 3 “hot venue” ads/banners at a time and will pull these ads/banners randomly from the list of “hot venues” every time the regionalized home is viewed.
6. On the pages that have a left column for advertisements I will need some way to upload the code/advertisements. I will need a separate uploader for each page. For the sections on my website that are regionalized to the city that a user selects, I will need a seperate uploader for each each city because some advertisments only relate to certain cities. There are 33 different cities. For the pages that have the featured events on the left column, the advertisement will be displayed in the same column, below the featured events.
7. Add a delete button for the logo image and venue images on the page where you edit a venue. (you can log in as username: visitor and password: visitor, then go into "my venues" and click on "edit" to view the page I am talking about). On this page it only displays the venue images that were uploaded but does not display the logo image that is uploaded. I would like you to have it display the logo image that was uploaded.
8. I would like you to add the “my photo galleries” section. When a user clicks on “add new gallery” it will go to a page that looks like the image “new [url removed, login to view]”. The user will select a venue from a drop down box, that ONLY lists the venues that that user has in there “my venues”. If the user does not have any venues added, the drop down box will just say “you have not added any venues”. So they won't be able to add a photo gallery if they do not have any venues added. The user will also enter the title, date, and photographer. Then the user will upload the photos. The user will only be able to upload 10 photos at a time. If they have more photos to upload then they will click on the “add more photos” button. Then it will go to a page that looks like “[url removed, login to view]”. The user will be able to upload unlimited photos. You may be able to use the same code that is used for adding photo galleries in admin and just modify it. It will work almost the same. The user will not have to enter the location like you do in admin. The location will automatically be the city that the venue they selected is in. All the photo galleries that are linked to the venues, that the user has listed in there “my venues”, will all be listed under their “my photo galleries”, even if they were not the one who uploaded the photo gallery. So I can upload a photo gallery in admin that is linked to one of the venues a user added and that photo gallery will be listed under their “my photo galleries”. For example, if you log in as username: blurnightclub and password: blurnightclub, you will notice that there is already a venue “blur” listed in “my venues”. I have already uploaded 2 photo galleries for this venue in admin so those photo galleries should be listed in “my photo galleries” for that account. When a user clicks on “edit” in “my photo galleries” it will go to a page that looks like image “[url removed, login to view]”. All the photo galleries that a user uploads will also be listed in the “photo galleries section” in admin.
9. Add a delete button for each venue listed in “my venues”.
10. On the member sign up form there is a statement with a check box at the bottom of the page that says "I would like to receive the latest information on upcoming events and VIP list access". If the user checks this box then hits submit, I would like it to direct them to another page where they would select the cities they would like to recieve information for. The page would just list cities with check boxes next to them. Refer to image “[url removed, login to view]”. I will need something in my admin backend where I can enter the cities that will be listed on this page. There is already a section in admin titled “cities”. If you want you can just add a column of check boxes next to the cities. Then the cities that I check will be listed on this page. You will need to add a table for this in the database. It will only direct the user to this page if the box is checked and NOT if it isn't.
11. This is how it works now:
When a user signs up for a guest list, the user would submit their name, then that users name would show up in the "my events" section of the owner of the guestlist's account.
This is how I would like it to work:
I want to add a seperate text box where the user can enter additional names of his/her guests and a seperate text box where the user can enter the date they are requesting to be on the guest list. If the event for the guest list is a one time event, then the date will automatically already be displayed in the text box for the date. If the event is a weekly event, the text box will be empty for the user to enter the date. One time events have a value of 0 for frequency_day in the database and weekly events have a value of 1 – 7. Refer to image “[url removed, login to view]”. When the user submits the request, the owner of the guestlist will automatically recieve an email saying they have a pending request. The users name along with the names of his/her guests will be displayed in the owners "my events" section. I would like to add an approve button next to each
request. Refer to image “my [url removed, login to view]”. The owner would then click on this button to automatically send the user an email saying that they were approved. Only the user who submitted the request will receive the email and not the additional guests that the user added. There is already some code on the ftp site for this feature that a previous programmer did, but I took it out because he did it wrong. The way he did it was he put a radio button next to each request then you would select all the radio buttons for all the requests that you approve. Then you would hit update and it would send an email to all the users who were approved. But the thing was, every time you would approve a new request it would send out another email to all the users who were already approved. So I need a separate approve button for each request so only that user will receive an email. You may be able to use this code and just modify it.
12. I need a new page that displays the details for the VIP card. When a user clicks on the “view details” link on the home page it will go to this page. Refer to attached image “[url removed, login to view]”. If the user clicks on the “buy now” link it will go to a new new page that looks like attached image “[url removed, login to view]”. This page will have a basic shopping cart that I will need you to create and it will need to be integrated with [url removed, login to view] . The VIP cards details page will also list all the same cities that are on the map page. If a user clicks on a city it will go to a page that looks like attached image “vip-card-venues”. This page is similar to the “nightclubs” section except it will only list nightclubs/venues that are VIP card venues and the text that is displayed next to the venues logo thumbnail will be just the venues name and the privileges that you get for that venue with the VIP card. So I will need to be able to select which nightclubs/venues are VIP card venues in admin. A simple page that lists all the venues with check boxes will do fine. I will also need something where I can enter the text for the privilege for each VIP card venue. The VIP card details page will also have a link to a form where the user can sign up for our affiliate program. So you will just have to link it to [url removed, login to view] . The VIP card details page will also have the text boxes where the user will enter their myspace info for the comment blaster. I am having some one do the comment blaster. You will just need to integrate it to this page.
13. I was having a problem before with the automatic email that is sent to the user when they are approved for a guest list where the email was going into there spam folder and wasn't even getting through to aol. So I will be setting up an email server and I will need you to just integrate this with my website. I still need to look more into this. Is setting up an email server even the way to solve this problem. I'm not sure. Let me know if there is another way to solve this problem.
14. In the nightclubs section I would like you to combine all the numbers in the search links to be combined under the symbol #. So if a user clicks on # it will list all the venues that start with a number.