Wanting an online testing script built.
1. Teachers compile test from questions from database.
2. Teachers can add questions to database (shared across all teachers)
3. Questions go into categories. Categories can be added to by the teachers.
4. Once a test is compiled, a code is assigned to that test. Test will be open from the date / time that the teacher requests and closed in a similar manner.
5. Questions can be multiple choice, numerical or text answers (teacher chooses this)
6. Students login and enter the code for the test they wish to take. If open, they can sit the test.
7. Teacher who set the test receives results of the test after the test has closed.
Script can be built from the ground up or adapted from another script (plenty here - [url removed, login to view])