We sell customized CDs, and I want my customers to be able to choose from a list of options, and have the price set based on what they choose.
Here's what I need...
1. The CD will start at a price of $300, which will get them up to 30 animations from our library.
2. Buyers will be able do choose from a menu of libraries, each with a set number of animations in it. (This number would need to be editable by me.)
3. As long as the chosen libraries have 30 or fewer animations, the price stays at $300.
4. When the nubmer of animatiosn goes beyond 30, the system would need to automatically start adding $10 per animation beyond the 30. So it would be keeping track of the total number of animations by adding the total per library.
5. When the buyer has chosen how many libraries they want, they can click a Buy it now button that will generate the proper PayPal code and take them to the order page.
Admin options. I need the ability to easily:
1. Add new libraries as we create them.
2. Change the number of animations in each library.
3. Edit the library name.
4. Edit the base price and the price per animation beyond 30.
1. We already have an account that we use regularly.
2. The order form will need to ask for their practice name for customization.
We're on a standard Unix server ([url removed, login to view] dedicated server if you want to set stats) so I think PHP would be best. I'm willing to discuss if you have other ideas, but I want this on our server.
Our current order page is at [url removed, login to view] It uses simple buy now buttons, and the customers have to choose from pre-set packages. I just list this for background.