Oscommerce consignment module: this module allows users of the site to post products to a consignment category.
1) Existing users to be able to post their product for sale in the "consignment" category of the site. We do not want the persons user name shown to the public as this information will be available to the admin only.
2) People shopping the site can add the consigned products to their cart.
1) Let regular users add products to the consignment category from inside the "My Account" area.
2) In the "My Account" section the user should be able to see what sold (what they need to ship as it were). They will not see who it sold to.
3) On the email that is sent to the administrator when a person completes an order it should list the consigned product(s) that was sold and whom its coming from. This information should not show on the email that is sent to the end purchaser.
1) A list of products on consignment with a check box to flag it as completed.
We will set up a dev environment of the current site for you to work on with mysql and ftp access. You will need to create a category called consignment (done in two minutes in the oscommerce panel)