We are a looking for a web developer who is independent, professional and responsible with an enthusiasm for open source software technologies and demonstrated experience with them in an online environment for contract work to help us out on a fairly large inventory modification project. We are running a heavily customized osCommerce shop using so if you have experience working with osCommerce and or CreLoaded that will be a big plus..
We need to do a major modification / rewrite of the base osCommerce attributes code on both the admin and catalog to aid in sales of products with options that are separate inventory items and require Quantity on Hand (QOH) and model number assignment for fulfillment. CreLoaded 6.2 Pro has this type of functionality working but we do not want to upgrade our store to CreLoaded at this time so we need someone who can at this code, and modify our osCommerce store to work in similar way. CreLoaded 6.2 Pro code will be
provided for reference.
- This is a freelance position and you can work from your home or office (Off-site position)
- In-depth and proven understanding of PHP and MySQL (2-3 years)
- Backend database integration (MySQL / PHP / OOP / ASP) with mySQL
- Open Source technologies (osCommerce) a plus
- Be able to work with existing code and have strong problem solving skills to troubleshoot issues with existing systems
- Thoroughly review all work prior to delivery and have the ability to work with firm deadlines
- You must be organized and efficient, but above all honest and reliable and have an interest in learning new technology
- Have a passion to write good, clean code and with the ability to get things done very quickly at all hours of the day
We are only interested in U.S. based candidates.