This is very important job for a very important client of mine and this project needs to be finished quicktime because my deadline is approaching soon. This is the third time is it re-advertised!
This job requires the FEC (fast easy checkout) contribution to be added to a fresh/vanilla install of oscommerce and then to use the [url removed, login to view] page and [url removed, login to view] page to merge to make an all I one checkout_shipping page where customer has no access to account pages, or any checkout 'edit' pages.
A partially working example can be seen at: [url removed, login to view]
If you like I can give you the 3 modified files the previous programmer made before bowing out - as they were 95% complete this work will take you less than a couple of hors but I must check it before escrow is made.
I will gladly release the escrow after the work is complete on your own server but for clarity sake here is a step by step process of what needs to be done:
* On your own host you will install a new stock/vanilla osc with FEC added, all you need to do is to make the checkout_shipping page work properly
* On checkout_shipping when customer selects 'country', the state field does not work even after 'continue is pressed'. This is important: if the page refreshes after continue is pressed, then the customer must add credit card number again and this isn't good because it means they enter it twice. In order to get the ajax shipping cost calculator working properly for an accuarate final cost including possible tax, the state field must be working but the solution to both problems is for the state dropdown to work before 'continue' is pressed. I have found a solution here:
[url removed, login to view],4152/
I have seen a demo of it at the authors website: [url removed, login to view]
* On checkout_confirmation any 'edit' links will take you back to the pre-populated checkout_shipping page
* On checkout_confirmation if billing/shipping address is 'EDITED', the checkout_shipping page will re-open with all the fields populated
* Once I confirm the work is complete I will need the work you have done zipped to me. I will add those files to a stock/vanilla oscommerce to see if they work. If the site you used and the site I will add the files to are the same stock/vanilla stores on different URL's then they should be working exactly the same. If they do not work the same I will ask you to explain if you gave me the full work or missed something by mistake.
* If any bugs crop up during the testing of your work I don't need to be told anything except that you will look in to it to see if you can find a solution and fix it. Please, I am falling behind on my schedule already and the deadline is looming so no timwasters.
* If as a result of project requirements somethings need to be modified or imrovised it doesn't mean I am not honest, all it means is the project requires it and we can negotiate a small increase in your final fee.
PLEASE NOTE: I will select the first programmer who can complete this task to my satisfaction. Just give me the URL to test your mods on your site and I will escrow the money to you if I select you.
I am one week in to this project and I can't get past the first hurdle, and I have only 2 weeks left to finish it so I would appreciate it sincerely if you can do it within 24 hours so I can check the work and apply it to a stock/vanilla store before releasing the escrow.
What are you waiting for? Get started by adding it to your own store and don't forget to view the semi-working example at [url removed, login to view]
You can PM me if you have any questions - good luck and hurry it up!