OSCommerce Modification Requirement Specification
My client is a blinds company and required modification to the OSCommerce system
1) An extra function to the attributes section needs to be added. The user should then be able to create a table of prices which is determined on a per product basis Width x Height = Price (This will be displayed on the product page as here [url removed, login to view];pid=188)
This table is to be added on a per product basis in the attributes section of admin. For these items the price is only determined when a user has entered height & width based on the table results.
2) Another function needs to be added to the attributes section which allows the user to create a table of colours available for a particular item and upload a thumbnail sample of that colour, This table of colours will then be displayed on the product page for the user to select. This table is to be added on a per product basis in the attributes section.
Item page ([url removed, login to view] please note this is only a sample and not the actual cart):-
1) The colour table that has been added for a product in admin should display under the photo and allow a user to select a particular colour for their product
2) There is to be a width x height box & a price box to be added with a calculate button to work out the actual price. If the user a clicks “Add to cart” they will be billed for the amount the calculator has calculated. Obviously the user will not be permitted to checkout should no values be entered.
Product list pages [url removed, login to view] (this is not the actual cart)
1) Remove Price
2) Remove “add to cart button”
Delivery within 5 days, payment via Escrow