Need programmer highly experienced in PHP, MySQL, and OSCommerce to make changes to website back end, (shopping cart/checkout page/receipt page). You can view the website here: www.AmazingRugs.com.
- Absolutely necessary that changes are made using test pages, so no changes are made live to website until all changes are approved.
- You must have at least 3 feedbacks for me to review.
- Project must be started immediately and completed within 3 days.
- OSCommerce skills a must! This is a complete reworking of the whole checkout process.
- The intent here is to take away about 5 steps that are currently used for the current order checkout process.
- The new checkout will be as simple as going from the shopping cart to a order checkout screen that shows a copy of their cart items along with shipping/billing info and credit card section. Once they fill that out and press “Process My Order” it does the credit card authorization and then takes them to a thank you page.
- Please DO NOT bid if you are not sure what we need or how to do this job.
For the [url removed, login to view] page:
- remove that step and go directly to the “[url removed, login to view]” page. This will be the new checkout page and will be named order_checkout.php.
- for the link that is on create_account page for "returning customers we need to remove reference to "new customers" section on that page ([url removed, login to view])
- change page title of [url removed, login to view] page to: "Order Checkout"
- move the paying by Paypal section from the "[url removed, login to view]" to the top of this screen so if chosen they can go directly to PayPal without having to fill out all customer name/details here.
- change: "Your Address (This is your Billing Address. If you wish, you can change the Ship To address on the next page, after you click the Continue button)" to: Billing Information".
- add section right below that for the "Shipping Information" with ability to "copy shipping info" checkbox
- remove the whole "Country" section. we only ship to US for now
- change phones to "Daytime Phone" and fax to: "Nighttime Phone"
- remove Options, Newsletter section
- Change title of Create Password section to "Create Password for later access to Order Tracking, etc"
- above the “continue” button it needs to show cart items, order prices and shipping & tax info
- change continue button to "Process My Order" and make it so it can only be clicked once
- make the receipt page show on Amazingrugs instead of Verisign, and have it display order details, prices, shipping, tax, etc
- also, below the Process My Order button lets add bulleted list of "Common Order Questions"
- Do you charge for shipping? ...
- Do you charge sales tax? ...
- How long does it take to receive my order?
- What if I don't like my product?
(we will supply the text for above bulleted list when needed)
Other file names that info is being moved from:
[url removed, login to view]
- this info will be added to the [url removed, login to view] page
- needs to show the “add comments” box too
- the radio group to choose credit card versus PayPal will not be needed since PayPal is being moved to top of create_account/[url removed, login to view] page
- remove the "Credits Available" section regarding coupons until we get that part fixed properly