The purpose of this project is to design a Single-Sign-On mechanism for the vBulletin and osCommerce system. The essential points of the application can be described as follows:
• Integration with the vBulletin DB for usernames. This integration should work for all old users and new user registrations. All registered vBulletin users should be able to use their existing login ids/passwords for operation on the osCommerce website.
• Integration of the supplied Payment Gateway. The payment gateway files and sample code are provided along with this document.
• Integrate a template that is provided (as plain HTML along with associated graphics) to you with osCommerce. This template has to be integrated using the STS (Simple Template System) [url removed, login to view],1524
• RHEL (Kernel [url removed, login to view])
• PHP (Version 5.2.1)
• Apache (Version [url removed, login to view])
• MySQL (Version 4.1.21-standard)
• PHP Libraries
o GD Lib
• vBulletin (Version 3.6.8)
• osCommerce v2.2 Release Candidate 1
o STS v4.5 SP5
Detailed Use Cases will be provided upon successful bid acceptance. Full payment made on project delivery. Approximate time-frame is 7 days from the acceptance of bid.