OSDate Interactive Payment Transaction Report
The current Payment Transaction Report located at (/admin/[url removed, login to view]) is a read only report listing the Date, Payment Number, User ID, Membership Level, Payment Source, Reference Number and Payment Status. It cannot be modified.
Problem 1: It does not list enough information per transaction
Problem 2: Aborted or error transactions cannot be removed
Problem 3: When a user is deleted, the payment transaction is deleted which destroys the audit trail.
Problem 4: Search capability does not exist
Create an Interactive Payment Transaction Report
00. It should be its own PHP page such as (/admin/[url removed, login to view]) and should not interfere with the existing OSDate code.
It must be under the admin directory and use OSDate for security purposes
01. The report should list - Payment Date, User ID, User Name, Membership Level, Membership Start Date, Membership End Date, Payment By, Payment Number, Ref. Number, Payment Status, Removal Check Box. It can strech the entire length of the screen. It is not necessary to display the left side navigation bar.
02. Create a new permanent table for payment transactions only. This will be a copy of the original Payment Transaction table.
03. Create a button that when clicked will copy all new payment transactions to a separate transaction only table. A field will default to list the next transaction to be copied. That field can be altered. We will run our report from this table.
Even when a user is deleted, we will still have a record of the transaction.
04. If the removal check box is selected, then clicking UPDATE TABLE will remove the selected transactions
05. Allow searching capability by Payment Date, User ID, User Name, Membership Level, Membership Start Date, Membership End Date, Payment By, and Payment Status
The code is complete in version 1.0.10. Install it in OSDate 2.0
I will supply an OSDate 2.0 Test System
I will supply an OSDate [url removed, login to view] Test System
The code should be delivered in text file format that can be easily inserted into a new install of OSDate.
Any new modules written must be included.
All database changes must be supplied in an import file for PHPAdmin
The code should be well commented to explain its function.
An executive summary must explain the functionality
I estimate 2 hours maximum
PLEASE SEE THE ADDITIONAL OSDATE 2.0 MODIFICATION SPECS