Đang Thực Hiện

150468 PHP Affiliate Script

Via PM I'll provide a url I want cloned, but with enough changes so it is not an infringement. For an experienced php/MySQL programmer this project should be simple. Here is what happens basically.

A visitor comes to my site and is presented with a simple page where they are told about taking a simple free test that will reveal certain wealth building secrets.

If they are interested they fill in their name/email and are sent a link. When they click the link they are taken to a different page which would contain a series of simple questions (only about 5 or 6 questions).

Obviously we would capture the addresses above or we might use an autorepsonder company such as [url removed, login to view] (that has not been decided).

Based on the answers to these questions, the user would be provided with a series of clickbank products they might find of interest and the links would contain my clickbank id or affilate id *(see below)

The questions would be generated by admin and the default clickbank ID would be admins.

*The program would also have an affilite program attached where an affiliate could promote the page by simply entering their clickbank id as a variable in the url. If the affiliate sends the traffic, then 75% of the links would have their affiliate ID and the remaining 25% would have admin ID. This 75/25 value could be set by admin.

Visually the site will be very simple, but I would like it template driven in case I want to make minor changes.

Will look forward to your bids and/or PMs.

Kĩ năng: Bất kì công việc gì, MySQL, PHP

Xem nhiều hơn: where to find a programmer for free, what are admins, programmer test questions, look php id, clickbank traffic, getresponse, clickbank php, capture fill, answers php, affiliate programmer, affilate, program test php, php user generated, php getresponse, clickbank email template, php mysql template admin, php mysql email capture, affiliate clickbank, visitor script, variable mysql, mysql visitor program, capture page traffic, mysql php email script, template site admin php mysql, clickbank affiliate link

Về Bên Thuê:
( 11 nhận xét )

ID dự án: #1896647