Looking for a PHP/MySQL expert to fix a few problems we are having with an online registration form we have on a live site. This is urgent, and should be simple for a PHP guru.
Please bid only if:
- You are available to do this immediately
- Have online messenger for clear communication
1. The form was working previously, but since we updated dns and went live, the form is not writing the data to the database.
2. The field validation (required fields) is not working properly on some of the fields and needs to be fixed.
3. Currently, the form generates a confirmation number based on the date and time of the submission. We need to change this so that it generates the number starting from a fixed number I will provide and increments by 1 with each registration.
4. We need to change the 'from' email address for the confirmation email and incorporate an email template that is already created 100% in HTML and ready to go.
That's it, thanks!