Looking for someone familiar with Shop-Script cart software. I have a store at [url removed, login to view] and am looking to add some customized modules. It should be fairly simple for someone familiar with how the cart software works and html templates.
The following is a list of features I would like to add to the store and have control of in the admin panel.
1. A module for "Free shipping on orders over.." (allows $0 amount freight if customer buys certain amount) with access in admin to change dollar amounts
2. A discount code module for coupon codes which allow percentage and set amount discounts - end date and tracking would be great, settings avail in admin. example: customer enters plumb10 get $10 off or enters hvac20 and gets 10%, etc.
3. Need to figure a way to handle inventory differently. I want to have a way to have stock information for items I have in my warehouse and a way to show items that ship from a manufacturer. This is tough because cart software doesn't allow a way to do both. If my stock says I have 4 I only want customer to order 4 or less. If stock = "Special order" or "Ships 5-7 days" I want them to know it is not in stock and has a lead time, but still be able to order. I am thinking that it may be easy to put an "enable o order" checkbox in admin and when that is checked it shows 0 stock, but allows order. Also, when checked it diplays lead time.
4. HTML MOD - Modify frontend templates for product description and basic product description. Move the database driven fields around so the page has a better format and presentation. I have detailed drawings of the changes to make it easy.
5. GRAPHICS - change the picture of the guy in upper right corner to something more relevant and appealing to the site. This is optional I can probably do, but if you have a good cost effective idea let me know.
Any questions please feel free to contact me