PHP-Nuke Module compatible with version 7.6+ and Nuke-Evolution 2.+
The purpose of this module is to be able to create multiple training and collaboration sections/categories that can be used for paid or free access. Paid access should be done though paypal using the paypal IPN so the user can get immediate access.
- Each section should have its own download section for digital files
(pdf, doc, etc..).
- Each section should have its own Content module to post articles.
- Each section should have a private messaging setup between client and admins pretty much the same as nuke has between members and admin.
- Each section should have the ability to stream audio and video files.
(Files should not be down loadable).
- Each section should have an interactive To Do style list capable of setting up multiple lists that both they and the admins have access to.
- There should be a simple top of page nav system to access each section.
Main | Articles | Files | Media | Mail/Messages | Punch list
- All key words should be in a normal language file.
- The admin area should be a central point of communication and control for all categories/sections.
- Ability to add and edit an unlimited number of categories/sections
- Ability to control subscription plans and make sections paid or free.
- Ability to offer different time limits on different subscriptions plans.
(3, 6, 12 months, forever)
- Paypal integration for subscriptions with IPN usage for immediate user access.
- Full manual control over all client information (add, edit, delete)
- Ability to upload to the download areas by category/section
- Ability to upload audio video by category/section
- Ability to post content by category/section, the content from one section shouldn't be accessible by another.
- Clicking on Category allows access if they have a subscription or its free, if they don't they should be redirected to the access page.
- Clicking on access brings you to a page of more detailed information about the category and allows a person to purchase access. So there should be a short description entry stored for the main category page and a long description stored for the access page. The info should be taken and editable when a category/section is set up.
- The system should use the user name and password assigned when they registered in phpnuke with a separate database to track the users who have subscriptions and are allowed access.
- The Main page of each category should be broken up into 3 editable message fields, first filled in during the creation of the module but changable at any time.
- The order of content and category lists should offer the ability to control the order it displays using the main admin page of each.
See attached for basic layout illustrations