We have downloaded and installed a PHP Script from [url removed, login to view] to be used as a "Craigslist" like website for our community organization. We would like to have the following features customized, all similar to features currently available on Craigslist. The installed script is currently housed at www.tmwashington.com.
1. The ability to have listings (postings) expire and stop showing after a set time. Would be an admin function to change the # of days. Default would be 30 days.
2. Account function for Posters to login and see listings they have posted, remove current ones or repost previous ones. Anyone posting a listing would be required to login or register to post. Would use email address as the identifyin key.
3. The ability of a viewer to email a Poster (person who posted a listing) directly from the view listing page.
4. Email masking (temporary email addresses) so a Poster has the option to not use their actual email address for correspondence, but a mask assigned by the website. Addresses would expire after a set # of days, set as an administrative function.
5. Event Calendar on homepage that would be directly linked to a date box on a listing under the events category, so people could click on the calendar and see events posted for that day.
6. Ability to have paid listing ungrades: bold listing $3, boxed listing $3, both $5, Premium listing $25 (would keep the ad at the top of the listings for 7 days, then return to its natural date/time order. Would also be bold and boxed). This feature would need a payment function preferably through Google Check out or Paypal Website Payments Pro function. Would need the administrative function to change the prices and see reports for financial reconcilation.
Please email me if you need any further details to provide an accurate quote. Thanks!