I basically need a script that works with "phpbb plus". I would like my users to be able to have mutiple names under one account, so they won't have to keep registering on my forum for each user they create and they won't have to login for each user.
1. Admin is able to enable or disable this function.
2. Admin is able to set how many usernames that the user can create.
1. User is able to create mutiple usernames.
2. Each username should have all the functions of any other users. This mean that each username has it's own unique avatar, post count, profile, sig, etc.
3. User is able to set a default username. This means that when a user posts, it will post under that username.
4. When a user posts, if they don't want to post