Hi, I'm looking for a good PHP developer to do the programming for a site called [url removed, login to view] . It will be a free access, book-dvd-music-video games trading site.'
You can get a preview of the home page here, to get an idea of what the site is:
[url removed, login to view]
- Basicly one will be able to sign up as a member for free.
- Once signed up they can create a llisting of the items they have for trade and upload photos of items if theyd like. These items will be added to the database and to the users personal page.
- The "browse items" will be to view items by selecting a category (these will be based on the categorie choices when they post the item.
- The "search items" will be to search for items by location or user
- latest items added will be show on homepage where it says featured items on the mockup
- My Swaps will be the users page, with their items that are listed and their user info
- the community link will a seperate forum and blog so don't worry about this link
- flagging system, similar to Craiglist, very simple a user flags an inappropriate ad and it adds to a counter. 5 flags
and the item is deleted from the database.
- The only back end Admin will be a way to manually delete item posts and a way to remove members.
I'm an experenced designer and will be doing all design and CSS styling so no need to worry about front end work in your bid.